Best Bedside Gun Safe – Best Gun Safe Ninja
Selecting the best bedside gun safe can be very time devouring. There are a lot of options for gun safes to pick from and picking the wrong one might be dangerous. That is the main reason I’ve created a rundown of the best bedside gun safe for you in order for you to make the right choice.
With the high rate of crimes in the society, it is a good idea and a constitutional right to harbor a gun in your home. Nevertheless, a gun lying exposed on your bed or under your pillow can be disastrous to you and your family especially when you’ve got kids in the house. But it would be nice to fire off a few shots from the sleeping position, right?
Fort Knot PB1 Handgun safe – Bedside Gun Safe
This is the best bedside gun safe on earth.Quality and reliability are two keywords that best portray this flawlessly created bedside gun safe. It has a thick 10-guage steel body and a 3/16 wrap-around door, this safe is not only impossible to break open but it would be really difficult to dent. The heavy duty tamper-resistant hinge is put under the door to prevent it from attack yet the gas strut makes it easy to lift the heavy door and have it hold itself open for easy access.
Depending on the size of the gun, you can easily fit one or two. The pre-bored gaps in the base make it advantageous to be bolted on a flat surface. It also has a fast opening mechanical push button.
This Gun Safe doesn’t use batteries so you will have access to your gun at all times and it can also store up to 1081 user combinations.
This safe is truly one of the best gun safe as it comes with a manufacturer’s lifetime warranty.
Stack-on PS-15-10-B Biometric safe – Bedside Gun Safe
The stack-on PS-15-10-B personal safe with the biometric lock can be set to store up to 20 unique fingerprints which enhance greater security and quicker access to the gun. This gun safe is made of strong steel, its pry-resistant door has concealed hinges and two steel live action locking bolts. Other amazing features include;
- One removable steel shelf
- Foam padded bottom and shelves
- Illuminated biometric lock
- Two backup keys
- A low battery warning system
This safe should be mounted on a solid surface to ensure the security of the contents.
Gun Box Biometric Handgun Safe
The gun box is one of the best available, this safe opens by utilizing an exceptional RFID wristband, ring or sticker, it additionally opens by the use of a registered fingerprint.
This safe stores a handgun safely and securely providing users with easy access when needed the most. It has frontline innovation, state-of-the-art design, and incredible features, all you have to do is mount it on a flat surface at your bedside then you’re good to go.
The incredible features are:
- 360 biometric fingerprint scanner (holds various fingerprints).
- RFID scanner aircraft strength aluminum alloy shell – mounting holes to allow for mounting in nearly any orientation.
- Internal motion/vibration sensor with an audible alarm so you won’t have to worry about a thief stealing it.
- Sleek wristband, ring and sticker label (this is sold separately).
- Two USB ports for charging or connecting accessories.
- Battery backups.
- TSA/FAA-approved container to safely transport your gun within your checked luggage.
LockSAF PBS-001 Biometric Safe
This bedside safe is constructed with a 9-guage and 3mm steel making it reliable in security features.
It is a keyless system with a fingerprint lock mechanism which makes it easy to access the contents. Its incredible features are;
- Verification window which reads your fingerprint once programmed, up to ten fingerprints can be stored.
- The interior has padded foam to prevent any damage that could occur when placing guns inside.
- In case the battery needs a replacement there is a backup key to gain access to this safe.
- The biometric lock opens quietly with no alerts in case an intruder is present.
- 4 pre-drilled mounting holes.
- A year warranty
These bedside gun safes mentioned above are reliable and dependable at all times with no problem whatsoever.
However, It is important to note that you must attempt to open your gun safe at least five times in order to get accustomed to it after installing and programming because our bodies typically behave in a completely different manner when in a panic which might be as a result of an intruder.
Here are 10 rules for safe gun handling that you should know about before owning a gun.